The rules are sensible and kept to a minimum as your enjoyment of the venue and the protection of the fish are our primary goals,
We would rather rely on the common sense of the anglers visiting our lake.
If any person is caught breaking these rules they will be asked to leave the lake with NO REFUND.
Time of Arrival: 12:00 (Noon), Please contact us if you are arriving later.
Time of Departure: 08:00 – 10:00
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY BAIT BOATS ARE ALLOWED ON THE LAKE
WE HAVE A STRICT NO DRUGS POLICY AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE WITH NO REFUND
- No sacking of Fish
- Reels to hold a minimum of 220 meters of Line
- Minimum main line breaking strain of 15lb. Barbless or micro barb hooks.
- Line tubing no less than 24″ long must be used on main line above safety rig.
- Children under 14 years of age are permitted to fish on the lake when supervised by an adult
- Maximum of three rods per angler.
- No Mainline braid or leadcore to be used at all.
- No fires.
- No swimming.
- No Stalking
No Safe Zone Leaders can be used.
- No rods to be left unattended.
- Please bring carp care with you and these will be checked upon arrival
- No other particles or pellets to be used on the lake unless they are bought from us.
- You may bring your own bolies but they must be frozen (No shelf bollies)
- This rule has been made because when it comes to baits our only concern are our fish.
- Photos are to be taken quickly as possible in a kneeling position with an unhooking mat underneath.
- No photos are to be taken in a standing up position holding fish
Landing Nets, Unhooking Matts, Weighing Sling, Cradles and Tripods will all be supplied by us upon arrival all anglers will need to bring is their own weighing scales.